Last Update: Tuesday July 4th, 2023
To run this service we need to know a little about you. Here we outline what information we collect, and how we collect it.
When you create an account with us all of your activities on this platform are then tied to this account. In the chart below, we've detailed the information we may collect about you, depending on your activities on the platform, and how we obtain this information.
|What we collect
|How we collect it
|We require you to provide a chosen name when you create an account.
|Your email address
|We require you to provide an email address when you create an account.
|We require you to enter a password when you create an account.
|Your IP address
|Your “IP Address” and Internet Service Provider (ISP) may be identified and logged in our server log files whenever the device that you are using access our platform and services, along with the time of your visit and the specific page(s) that you visited.
|Your postal address
|We require you to provide your postal address when you create an account. Providing this information is not required to use the service.
|Your telephone number
|We require you to provide your telephone number when you create an account.
|Your unique mobile device ID number if you access our services via a mobile application
|Information collected through cookies as disclosed in our linked Cookies Policy.
Some of the information above reveals your specific identity, or is directly tied to your specific identity, such as your name, family members and email address. Some of this information does not reveal your specific identity, or does not directly relate to you, such as your browser and device information or information collected through cookies. If we ever combine non-personally identifiable information with personally identifiable information, the combined information will be treated by us as personally identifying information and protected accordingly.
The Unity App | CRM uses 3rd party providers to host and process the data. We do not sell or share this data with them nor give them the right to use this data.
Here we outline who may receive your information when it is shared either by you via the platform, or by us.
- Your data is shared with the relevant administrators at each church for the purposes of conducting services and is on an as needed basis only.
- We may share your information with third parties for the following purposes:
- Our suppliers, subcontractors and business partners (“service providers”): We may share information about you with our service providers who process information to provide services to us or on our behalf. [ We have contracts with our service providers that prohibit them from sharing the information about you that they collect or receive with anyone else or from using such information for other purposes.]
We may use and disclose your personal information as necessary or appropriate, especially when we have a legal obligation or legitimate interest to do so:
- Fraud prevention: We may use and disclose the information we collect from and about our users as we believe necessary to investigate, prevent, or respond to suspected illegal or fraudulent activity or to protect the safety, privacy, rights, or property of us, our users, or others.
- Law enforcement purposes: If requested or required by government authorities such as law enforcement authorities, courts, regulators, or otherwise to comply with the law (which may include laws outside your country of residence), we may have to disclose information we have about our users. We also may use and disclose information collected about you in order to exercise or protect legal rights or defend against legal claims.
If you would like to request to review, correct, update, suppress, or delete personal information that has been previously provided to us by you, you may contact us at email@example.com and ask us to specify what personal information we have about you and to delete certain personal information about you from our records, or request to receive an electronic copy of your personal information. Please let us know what information you would like us to remove from our databases or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your personal information. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the personal information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will respond to your requests consistent with applicable law, and we will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes and/or to complete any operations that you began prior to your request. There may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, but such residual information will no longer be tied to your identity.
We take a lot of measures to protect your personal information. If you suspect someone else is using your account, let us know.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect your personal information within our organization from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration and/or destruction. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purposes for which it was obtained. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include the length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide our services to you, our legal obligations or whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
We're not responsible for the privacy practices of third parties linked to from our Platform.
This policy may change over time. We've included here our contact information, but the best way to get in touch with us is through our email.
We welcome questions, concerns, and feedback about this policy. If you have any suggestions for us, feel free to let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Family Heads Info
|Date of Birth